- Payment in full is required at registration and to guarantee your space in class.
- All dogs attending any class must be up-to-date on the following vaccinations. *If you choose to have your Vet. Office fax the records, they must write the following on the fax: "Training" and date of class.
- Dogs up to 16 weeks old: Distemper (aka Parvo) (Kennel Cough is optional)
- Dogs 16 weeks and old: Distemper (aka Parvo) & Rabies (Kennel Cough is optional)
- Proof of current vaccinations is required at the time of registration prior to class. It is the owner's responsibility for updating Finalyson's with any vaccination updates during the registered time frame. Finalyson's reserves the right to disallow any student from any class if current vaccinations are not provided or are not updated timely. Please do not bring to class any dog that is sick (coughing, diarrhea, vomiting). Please see your veterinarian.
- One Year Program: Students may take each set of classes once. All registration rules are the same as below. Once signed up for a class if the student drops out or does not attend they may follow the instructions in the incomplete class/missed class section below.
- Once registered, all monies are non-transferable / non-refundable for any reason. Including but not limited to pet/owner relocation, pet/owners illness, pet re-homing, loss of interest, death, owner's personal schedule conflicts, etc. Once registered clients ARE NOT able to switch to another class at a different time and/or date even if the class has not started. Our classes are small therefore we will often turn potential clients away because we reach capacity.
- We recommend if you are considering signing up for either program that you thoroughly review your personal schedule with the various class schedules in advance.
- If the dog is re-homed, training is not transferable to the new owners.
PLEASE take careful note of your personal schedule before registering for a class. Because we will turn potential students away if a class is full, all classes are non-transferable to another dates and times for any reason. Transfer request will be billed as follows:
- Incomplete classes / missed class days: Classes that were registered for but not started or completed may be retaken for an additional fee of $15 per class day. This will ONLY be permitted in a group class that does not fill prior to the day before the class starts. Students may also choose to take private at $35 per hour to make up missed lessons. It is common for students to occasionally be absent. In most cases the written homework can be picked up and practiced before the next class.