Thank you for registering! Please select your class below to finish the enrollment process.
This is a great class for anyone who wants to have a well behaved dog in public. This class includes, walks down town, restaurant patios, congested area and stores. 8 students per class
Special - one 5wk class = $130
Once you have made your purchase we will send you a form through email. Please fill this form out and fill in the classes that you would like to attend. Please email the form back to us when you are ready to register in order to secure your space in those classes. You must include this receipt as your form of payment. You can find all the class dates for each course by clicking on the classes/courses that you are interested in. You will have until December 30th of 2019 to register for a class that starts before 2020. Once you register for the class you can not change or switch the class. Your choice is final.
Private Lessons - 1 hour for $80. Purchase 3 for $200 and save $40
Therapy Dog Training
Information Night -$25 this is not a class but and informational night about Therapy Dog training. Find out if your dog qualifies and how much training you will need to do.
Wag It Games
No Need for Speed Obstacle Modules
Dogs love learning new interactive behaviors! These Wag It modules offer fun, challenge and teamwork for dogs and humans who enjoy working and playing together. Modules will cover obstacles found in the Novice Division of Wag It.
All modules will include Hoop and Mat exercises, starting with one and then progressing to more advanced patterns of multiple Hoops/Matts for those who may sign up for several modules.
- July 23rd: Step it up! Dogs will learn to step over cavaletties and through the rungs of a ladder laid on the ground.
- July 30th: Climbing! This session will feature the pause table and the stairs and bridge.
- August 6th: Use Those Paws. Dogs will learn to tip a rocking board and push a button using their front feet.
- August 13th: Over & Thru Tunnels. We’ll focus on jump and tunnel exercises used in Wag It
- Sessions may also include a brief intro to Quarry Quest, a nosework game, as time permits.
Visit wagitgames.com for detailed descriptions of No Need for Speed Obstacles.
Class size will be kept small. If the class fills we may divide the class, adding a 10:15am session.
Bring LOTS of training treats and consider giving your dog only a very small breakfast since you’ll be offering ample food rewards during class.